Masala Mushroom is a rich recipe containing lots and lots of mushrooms coated with rich onion tomato gravy. Masala Mushroom is a perfect main course veggie to be combined with Jeera Rice, Chapatis, Paranthas or Any Other Bread. It is an easy to cook and tasty recipe.
It can be blended with peas (matar) to try matar mushroom.
Tomato- 150 gm
Ginger & Garlic-25 gm
Green chili-2 or 3
Red chili powder-1 tea spoon
Coriander powder-1tea spoon
Cumin seeds -1 tea spoon
Garam masala-1 tea spoon
Turmeric-1 tea spoon
Vegetable oil- 2 spoon
Salt- to taste
- Cut mushrooms into halves or quarters, Cut bell pepper and cabbage into thin slices.
- Blend ginger and garlic to make a smooth past. Keep aside.
- Blend onion and green chili to form a rough paste. Keep aside.
- Similarly blend tomato to form a rough paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add cumin seeds and let it cracker.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and let it turn to golden brown in color.
- Add onion- chili paste and stir occasionally at low flame till it gets brown in color.
- Add salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric and garam masala.
- Toss the mixture with sliced pepper, cabbage and 1 spoon of cream.
- Add tomato paste and mix gently.
- While continuously stirring add a glass of water and cook for 5 minute at high flame.
- Finally add musrooms into the ready gravy and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the flame, garnish with a spoon of cream and Serve hot.